At Nitrile Gloves, we understand the importance of proper protection and hygiene in the medical, dental, and foodservice industries. We carry a wide selection of gloves and materials so you’re sure to find the perfect glove for your business. In a past blog, we discussed the benefits of both latex and nitrile gloves. While these two materials are useful for most industries, some businesses will benefit from using neoprene gloves.
What is Neoprene?
Neoprene is a synthetic rubber material that, when turned into gloves, offers waterproof protection against a variety of liquids and chemicals. The extreme waterproofing of neoprene makes it the perfect choice for diving gloves, wetsuits, kitchen gloves, and other such applications.
The Benefits of Neoprene Gloves
Like all of our gloves, our neoprene gloves are a fantastic choice for medical professionals, laboratory workers, food preparation staff, and others. Here are a few of the benefits of our neoprene gloves.
- They offer a snug fit. Neoprene is incredibly resistant to stretching, allowing for a snug fit that rivals latex and nitrile options. This means that you’ll be able to feel everything you’re doing while wearing the glove without feeling like your hands are constricted. While wearing these gloves, you’ll have almost the same dexterity as you would without gloves.
- Neoprene is waterproof. If you’re working with liquids, but still need to maintain grip on objects, neoprene offers superior grip while keeping your hands dry. This can be particularly useful for dentists and doctors working with wet instruments.
- They’re very resistant to chemicals. Laboratory workers, physicians, and even janitorial staff are all regularly exposed to chemicals in the course of their duties. Many of these chemicals are caustic and can damage the skin with small periods of exposure. Neoprene gloves will not deteriorate when exposed to many common harsh chemicals, giving you better protection longer than other materials.
- They’re latex-free. If latex allergies are a concern, consider ordering these gloves. Neoprene is completely latex-free, and offers many of the same benefits without the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Neoprene is affordable. At 11 dollars per box of 100 gloves, our neoprene gloves are an affordable option for your business. This versatile glove is the perfect choice for your office, whether you’re looking for a chemical-resistant material or a high-quality exam glove. We carry a full range of sizes so your staff will have the perfect fit at all times.
No matter what type of glove you’re looking for, Nitrile Gloves has what you need. Browse our collection of medical exam gloves and place your order today!